NFTR participation requires activity on the Ethereum blockchain.
Follow the instructions below to establish a Metamask Ethereum wallet.
- 1.Install Metamask
- 2.Set up wallet
- 3.Back up wallet
- 4.Send Ethereum to this wallet's address from an intermediary application (ie Coinbase or Transak)
If you are equipped to do so, click:
Download this Secret Backup Phrase and keep it stored safely on an external encrypted hard drive or storage medium.
- Otherwise, select "Click here to reveal secret words". Store these words manually, or using a secure password manager
- Click "Next"
- Select the 12 words in the correct order to confirm your backup words
- Click "Confirm" and your wallet set up is complete
- Open Metamask extension
- Click "Account 1" to copy wallet address
- Send Ethereum to this address from another source (ie Coinbase or Transak)